We appreciate the large number of requests to host OK Kids Regional and State tournaments. We take into account several factors including location, geographical balance, facility, and community support when making the selections. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate every request to host these tournaments. If you submitted a bid to host a state tournament, you will receive a letter with your check this week.
1. Regional and State Tournament dates will remain the same number as last year.
2. The rule reqgarding the 1/2 mark on the field between third base and home plate will be clarified in the rule book.
3. Rule prohibiting the pitcher-coach from talking to the batter in coach pitch will remain the same.
4. The runner-up and champion of coach pitch regionals will both advance to the state coach pitch tournament.
5. Changing the pitching rule for preps to match the OSSAA rule was tabled until next year.
6. Each league will have the opportunity to register teams online. All the teams in a league must either register online or by mail. We will not accept some teams from a league to register online and others to register through mail.
7. Each team is allowed only 3 players who require releases.
Congratulations to the Softball and Baseball State Champions!
8U - Preston Lady Braves
10U - Durant Lions
12U - Navajo Wild
14U - Canute Trojanettes
Coach Pitch - Blanchard BASH
Peewee - Poteau Bandits
Midgets - Canute Trojans
Preps - Elgin Owls
OK Kids Baseball Association, Inc.
The purpose of this organization is to promote the playing of amateur baseball and softball, to coordinate and standardize the activities of various organized leagues and to develop future citizens with the proper attitude toward life.
If you have questions regarding any OK Kids rule please feel free to contact the OK Kids office by phone or email. The OK Kids email address is: email@example.com.
If you would like a tournament posted on the website, please email the information to the OK Kids office. It will be posted as soon as possible.
Where. Pittsburg high school fields
When. Saturday June 24. Sunday June 25
Format. Pool play into double elimination
4 game guarantee.
Contact Chris Burchfield for more info or to register a team. 918-429-2125 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent from my iPhone